Books have the profound capacity to stay with us for the rest of our lives. We all have few books we especially love and cherish. We keep coming back to them for comfort and wisdom. There are few books that are truly life-changing, but once found, you’ll be hard-pressed to let them go.
Here is a list of books you must read in your lifetime.
How many of these books have you read? Take a look and share your views.
1. The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
2.To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
3. Think and Grow Rich
4. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
5. How to Win Friends and Influence People
6. Who Moved My Cheese?: An Amazing Way to Deal With Change In Your Work and In Your Life-One of my all-time favourites. I am sure you will love it too!
7. The Magic of Thinking Big-by David J. Schwartz
8. Chicken Soup for the Unsinkable Soul: Inspirational Stories of Overcoming Life’s Challenges (Chicken Soup for the Soul)
9. Awaken the Giant within: How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Life
Presently Reading :